- ticket title
- Mitch McConnell Checkmates Nancy Pelosi As Political Stunt Backfires On Senate Floor
- Tom Cotton Knocks AOC Off High Horse, Accuses Media Of Stunning Cover-Up
- Nancy Slurs Speech, Says Trump Supporters Are To Blame For Anti-Semite Rep. Omar
- While In Poland, Pence Puts His Foot Down On Omar’s Anti-Semitic Remarks, Suggests She Face Consequences
- After Oprah Called Trump Supporters Racist, Watch Laura Ingraham Embarrass Her
Current acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker appeared before the House Judiciary Committee Friday Morning.
Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) decided to use his testimony to gain partisan political points but it didn’t work.
Nadler took a hard line with Whitaker and ask whether he had been “asked to approve any requests or action” for the special counsel. Whitaker’s response will go down in history
“Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up, so… I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five-minute rounds.”
The room erupted in gasps from Democrats who couldn’t believe that Whitaker was not letting Nadler bully him.
Nadler is likely angry because Whitaker refused to testify unless Democrats stopped threatening him with a subpoena – a request that Nadler was forced to grant.
We need more hard-liners like Whitaker to stand up to these Democrats.
SHARE if you are happy that Whitaker refuses to be pushed around by these political hacks!
Please join our group on Facebook HERE and help us get Trump elected in 2020!