- ticket title
- Mitch McConnell Checkmates Nancy Pelosi As Political Stunt Backfires On Senate Floor
- Tom Cotton Knocks AOC Off High Horse, Accuses Media Of Stunning Cover-Up
- Nancy Slurs Speech, Says Trump Supporters Are To Blame For Anti-Semite Rep. Omar
- While In Poland, Pence Puts His Foot Down On Omar’s Anti-Semitic Remarks, Suggests She Face Consequences
- After Oprah Called Trump Supporters Racist, Watch Laura Ingraham Embarrass Her
For five years, Trey Gowdy asked the Oval Office for the tools necessary to do his job properly, and for five years he was told “no” by the Obama administration.
One of the most difficult parts of Trey Gowdy’s job as congressional inquisitor is security clearance. When investigating people who held titles like “Secretary of State” and “Special Aide to the President” or even “President,” Gowdy runs into the issue of security clearance all the time.
It’s a matter of national security” has become a term Mr. Gowdy hears far too often. It is the single-best excuse Hillary Clinton and her lawyers have been able to come up with when they don’t have an actual answer to his questions.
President Trump has just removed that blockade. By executive order, Trey Gowdy has been given the highest security clearance possible. He could now sit in on presidential intel briefings if he felt he needed to.